Welcome to the Free Press Engine guest blogging team! We are thrilled to have you.
Our standards are high, but that’s likely why you’re interested in participating and we are happy to have you. We offer you a platform for your marketing voice. A place to publish your marketing relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Free Press Engine’s blog is not only an up and coming blog resource for PR, marketing and community management professionals, but it also is your go-to resource for in-depth marketing articles, influencer interviews and independent tech product reviews.
Here is some helpful information and important guidelines required for every article submitted to Free Press Engine’s blog:
Original Work Required
We’re always on the lookout for unique, relevant well-written posts – please no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
Free Press Engine strives to create original marketing related content for its community does not republish old content. You may repost a snippet of your Free Press Engine post to a personal blog with a link back to the rest of the post on Free Press Engine’s 30 days after your blog post is published on Free Press Engine.
Any post you submit for publication is subject to a Copyscape review to ensure it meets our requirements of having been previously unpublished.
Our Intended Audience
Our audience includes marketers, PR professionals, social media and community managers, small businesses owners and entrepreneurs. They want to hear about the latest SEO tools, marketing news and interviews as well as tactics on how to implement strategy.
Types of Content
- How To Article
- Round Up Articles
- Case Studies
- Product Reviews
- Marketing Influencer Interviews
- Use short concise sentences.
- 1000+ words preferably.
- Use subheaders to break up your sections. Bolded subheaders and titles make it easier for our audience to read.
- Proper grammar and spelling are a MUST.
- You may include several links pointing to authority websites that are supporting that are relevant. You may however, only include one (a single) link pointing back to your own or your customer's website inside the article text. There'll be NO AFFILIATE links.
- If possible, try to cross reference at least one Free Press Engine blog per article to help our readers dig deeper.
- We will offer a stock image that is relevant for the article image. Any graphics or images you provide itself must be also at least and high-quality 800px wide.
Having a good headline is KEY as it really helps to sell your post to our audience and drive traffic.
Some ideas for headlines:
- How to…
- Why you should…
- Lists (7 Tools, 6 Ways, 5 Tips, 4 Things, 3 Mistakes, 5 Benefits, etc.)
- Convey a strong sense of urgency
- Adjectives: New, Essential, Hot, Must-‐Have, Great, Helpful, Simple, Easy, Free, etc.
- Negative headlines seem to work so long as there’s a call to action.
For more headline tips, check out this article.
Engaging the Community
You will be notified prior to publication when your article will be published. Check the blog regularly throughout the day of publication and respond to comments. Tweet a link to your blog post on the Free Press Engine blog.
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Free Press Engine, we’re interested in small/medium business marketing related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Financial Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Insurance Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Real Estate Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Non-Profit Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Healthcare Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Tech Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Web Design & Development Marketing Guest Post Articles
- Digital Marketing Guest Post Articles
- General Business Marketing Guest Post Articles
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of industries. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches such as:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- And much more…
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link using the form on our Contact Page.
Free Press Engine
101 W Ohio St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: +1 (317) 210-4276